[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Polin, Powiat Nowograd Wolinsk, Wolynia

gary and rhonda simpson garynrho at granite.mb.ca
Sat Jan 24 15:00:14 PST 2004

Thank you for the info John, and yes I have thought that Warshau (Warsaw)
Poland should be my next area. It seems that's where they started from before
Christian's birth. I'm already writing letters on my husbands Polish Catholic
side in Galicia, so I must now
broaden my search for my German Lutheran or Evangelical side.  Still not sure
which they were, they started out going to the Lutheran Church here in Canada,
then the Mennonite, and finally the Baptist.  Religion was huge in the family
but very diverse. Plus I have received Litz's addresses from the Centralne
Biuro Adresowe, that I am just now writing to, to see if we are related, so a
few more to Warsaw won't hurt.

Thank you again, to you and all those who have sent me wonderful tips, answers
and suggestion.
Rhonda