[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Passenger Lists in Kew

My Ancestors my_ancestors at telus.net
Wed Jul 21 19:55:51 PDT 2004

>From passenger lists here in Canada I have located my ancestors on their
arrival in Canada, and so I know the ship, port etc. coming from the Uk. I am
know interested in knowing the ship that took them to the UK, and dates of
that voyage etc. Do the records in Kew include the inbound voyage or only the
outbound? Would there be any other information available on the relatives in
Kew than this if they came from Volhynia?

Thanks in advance.