[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Roll call - Mueller, Manzei, Manthey,Mantei, Rook

LMPauling lmpauling at utech.net
Mon Mar 22 14:50:35 PST 2004

Hello Michael,
I do not know the location of Jolowice. However, I do know that many members
of Immanuel Lutheran Church in Bristol, CT were from the area of Lipno,
Rypin, and Wloclawek in Rus-Poland. This church was founded in 1892.

Is this the church where your grandparents were married? Have you checked
the church records there?
Have you checked for a newspaper obituary?

I have found the name Mantay...Mantey...Manthey...Manthej in the Lipno
records. I also recognize the name from St. John's Lutheran church in
Meriden, CT and Grace Lutheran Church in Middletown, CT. Many of the people
who were early members of these churches were from these same districts of
RusPoland.

I wish you success in your search.
Linda Pauling