[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Roll call - Mueller, Manzei,Manthey,Mantei, Rook

Michael & Maureen McHenry maurmike at bellatlantic.net
Tue Mar 23 06:49:11 PST 2004

Hi Linda

My grand parents were married in that church. I've have tried several
times to get information from them but they do not respond to letters or
emails. My grandparents left Bristol in 1905 and moved to New Haven. In
1909 they moved again to Jersey City, NJ. They lived there and adjacent
Hoboken until they died. I have the obit for my grandfather 1930 which
is not informative. I have yet to find an obit for my grandmother she
died in 1918 of the epidemic flu of that year. Thanks for the additional
leads. I would still need to find a Jolowice/Jalowice/Jelowica there.

                                 Mike McHenry