[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Roll call - Mueller,Manzei,Manthey,Mantei, Rook

Delores Stevens deloresstevens at sasktel.net
Tue Mar 23 07:57:18 PST 2004

With regards the Rukke/Rook name.  Is there a possibility that this name
could also be spelled Wruck.  I too have connections with this name and that
of Mantei.  The individuals that my connection is with came from Volhynia in
about 1896-1900, and may only have been in Volhynia for about 35 years.  Not
a long time.

Delores Stevens