[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Prepaid Research through the CentralArchives of Historical Records in Warsaw

LMPauling lmpauling at utech.net
Wed Mar 31 14:53:02 PST 2004

I use the services of Pekao regularly to send money to family in Poland. I
send them a personal check with their form and they  wire the money to the
family's account there.

They have offices in NY, LA, and Chicago. We use the LA office at 4929
Wilshire Blvd., Suite 605, LA, CA 90010-3820. You may phone them and ask for
the proper form and any other questions you have.  The phone # for LA office
is: (323) 932-0702.

An example of the fee for regular transfer to a bank account is:
up to $100 for $10 fee
over $100.01 to $300 for $15 fee

We have always been very happy with their services.
Linda Pauling
California