[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Born in Berlin, Germany

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Sat Apr 16 14:14:11 PDT 2005

Are you are looking for Marie's parents names?  Does your friend have a copy
of Marie's death record.?

A search at  http://search.bcarchives.gov.bc.ca/sn-5E04435/gbsearch/Deaths
shows a registered death for Maria Lockwood in 1951 on Microfilm # B13208.
The Surrey/Cloverdale Public Library has all the Vital Records films.
Hopefully  this death record will show her parents names and confirm her
birth date and place.

If you cannot attend the Surrey Library, you can order the same records
through your local Family History Center, on film #2032700 for a small fee.

Rose Ingram.

From: <ResearchWBCP at aol.com>

A friend, in hope that the SGGEE members can help  locating information
regarding her Grandmother sent the following information to  me:

““My Grandmother on my Dad's side was born Marie  Frieda Gertrude Reinmuth
born in Berlin Germany June 5th 1879 married Edgar  Lockwood, passed away
July
4th, 1951 in Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
My  father told me, that the Reinmuth name was changed to Hill during war
times. I  know grandmother had relatives in Nova Scotia with the last name
Wright. ( I  believe it was a sister)
I have an old map book of the southern alpine by  Karl Baedeker with her
father's signature and it looks like it is signed
Ph.  W. Reinmuth
Graz, Lanefgaffn 28 (spelling may not be correct handwriting is  pen &
 ink)””