[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Born in Berlin, Germany

Guenther Boehm GHBoehm at ish.de
Sat Apr 16 15:29:41 PDT 2005

ResearchWBCP at aol.com schrieb:

>Graz, Lanefgaffn 28 (spelling may not be correct handwriting is  pen & ink)””

Hello WBCP (is this your name?)
sorry but there is no Lanesgasse (I think he misunderstood the Suetterlin s as f and the e as n because they look quite similar) but just

Lagergasse
Lagknergasse
Landhausgasse
Lange Gasse and
Lenaugasse

looking a bit similar in present Graz. In the actual telephone register there is no REINMUTH, neither in Graz nor in whole Styria (just two in whole Austria). Could you send me a scan of the signature?

Guenther Boehm
Hilden, Germany