[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Grabau Kreis Lobau

MyGenWeb at aol.com MyGenWeb at aol.com
Tue Feb 8 18:29:56 PST 2005

For those of you who helped me with the Fafinski name located in
Grabow/Grabowo/Grabau, I did locate these "Polish" church records written  clearly in
German in the town of Grabau, Kreis Lobau.

Frank Fafinski's birth record has been found. He was born on the 15th of
September, 1864. He is from the town of GRABAU, Kreis Lobau, Germany. His birth
records are all in GERMAN, not in POLISH. Frank's parents names are Franz
Fafinski and Marianna Santowska. Frank was a free agricultural laborer. His
sponsors are Anton Fafinski, and Barbara Zelmanska. Frank was baptized on the
25th of September, 1864.