[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] couple BLOCH oo LANGE

Richard A. Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Sat Jun 18 07:42:00 PDT 2005

Reiner,

I found the births of five of their children at Rudzk Wielkie between 1810
and 1822 in the Polajewo Catholic parish films.
Christoph 10 Nov 1810
Anna Christine 25 Oct 1813
Rosine 24 May 1816
Johann 14 Jun 1819
Gottfried 22 Mar 1822
Based on the ages given, the parents, Christoph Bloch/Dorothea Lange, were
born about 1776.  There was no marriage record in Polajewo.  It appears you
have correctly matched the the couple and need to consult the Wladyslawow
marriage record for the parents' names.

Dick Stein