[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] CONFIRMATION RECORDS Language

Michael & Maureen McHenry maurmike at bellatlantic.net
Mon Jun 20 09:26:48 PDT 2005

I came across a FHC parish film for Lipno, Bydgoszcz 1867-1906 #2150611 Item
6 that contains confirmation records. The title details indicate the text is
in Polish and German.  Does any know how common are confirmation records at
FHC? At least for me having records in Polish or German rather then Russian
would speed the search process. Although most times we are searching for BMD
a confirmation record could lead you to the correct BMD.

                    Mike