[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Germans speaking...

shoning at att.net shoning at att.net
Wed Nov 2 13:58:25 PST 2005

Barbara,

You may be aware of this.  Erich and Herbert Lemke, sons of Friedrich Lemke, were among the 300+ people, mostly Germans, included in a legal case tried by a troika of officials.  All were executed in the Zhitomir area in September 1938.

George Shoning

-------------- Original message from "Barbara Cooper" <bdaelick at hotmail.com>: --------------