[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re Norenberg

Robert Norenberg robertnorenberg at yahoo.ca
Wed Oct 5 12:52:48 PDT 2005

Hi Rose As you can see I found it again!(I'm not sure
why).Yes Gottfried and Justine Stebner were my gg
grandparents. They had 4 girls(Amalia,Justine,Anna and
Eva.Mrs.Schroeder,Mrs.Kossman,Mrs.Fuerst and
Mrs.Martel/Mrs.Mekelburg.Ferdinand and August were the
2 boys.Ferdinand came to Canada but August never did.
 I have found Michael and Marianne(Dahlke)Norenberg
who I believed were Johann's aunt and uncle.But now I
am not sure.Also Michael and Marianne(Pedde)who
resided in Lokotnica and Jesionka.And now the Michael
and Marianne(Grams)you mentioned.When Johann married
Rosine Koenig it was Michael and Marianne Norenberg
who were with him.They were all residing in Nowe
Wies(but which one?)His parents Martin and Kristine
Norenberg last resided in Nowe Wies in the Lucien
district. I have just ordered the film(Duninow Church
Records 1810-1830 approx.) in from the FHS and will
certainly try and solve this puzzle.   Robert