[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Family names question - Daniel Becker

Wilbert and Marilyn Roth wimaroth at peoplepc.com
Sun Aug 27 17:05:44 PDT 2006

More clues:  USGenWeb > ND > Emmons Co., Census of 1910, File 46 - 13A, Lines 39 - 44, Winchester School District:
PRESZLER, Fred, 30, m. 6 y., b. SD, & family, hired girl Rosella SCHENKENBERGER, 12, b. SD.
Carl BECKER, 40, b. Russia, & family were only a few houses away.

Temvick Cem., Twp. 133 - 76, Section 5, SCHENKENBERGER
Philip (1859 - 1941); wife (1865 - 1931)
Edwin (1899 - 1972)
Hugo (1901 - 1960)
Clara (1902 - 1968)

Emmons Co., ND, 1920, 28 Jan. 1920, Danbury Twp., 134 - 76, SCHENKENBERGER, Philip 60, Margarita 51, Rosella 22, Philip 20, Hugo 18, Lis 12, Emil 10,  Margarita, [3?] Parents German, b. Odessa, Russia, ch. b. South Dakota except Margarita, North Dakota.
Emmons Co., ND, Danbury Twp., 1930, also on USGenWeb.   SCHENKENBERGER
Elvin 1900, Clara 1902, Vera 1926,
Philip 1859, Margareta 1866, Margaret 1917, b. ND  [Something doesn't fit.  Margareta would not be likely to have a dau. at age 48 - 52--cemetery says b. 1865. ]
Otto 1894, Louise 1898, Margaret 1921, Irene 1922, Calvin 1924, Lillian 1926, Luanne 1927, Emil 1910.
_____
We'll look forward to seeing what you find when the records arrive.

Marilyn