[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kazimierka Church

JSchu9014 at aol.com JSchu9014 at aol.com
Fri Dec 29 18:36:29 PST 2006

Howard,

Can you tell me if the name of Haupt is also on that list of German names
that attended the Kazimierka Church?  I have been searching for a Gottfried
Haupt, my ggGrandfather, who married a Wilhelmine Pedde and later moved to
Gottliebsdorf aka Bogolubowka.  This is the first time that I have ever seen the name
of PEDDE in any records other than those listed in St. Petersburg records and
others for that area listed on the SGGEE website.  It may be a lead to follow
for records of my Haupt and Pedde family.

Janice Schultz