[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] sasksettlement.com

DrVbuzz at aol.com DrVbuzz at aol.com
Mon Oct 2 15:07:10 PDT 2006

Thank you Lloyd,

That is a wonderful site and for someone like me that is related to 20% of
Saskatchewan it is a wealth of information.  Certainly points  out the import
ance of sharing.

Victor Gess
Gess/Jesse/Jess/Jeske/Riske/Rode/Rohde/Rhode/Schmuland/Wonnek
Researching  in Poland & Volhynia
Volhynia    Shinufka-Karlswalde-Satyjew-Moschulki-Iwanowka

This web site may be of interest to people who are looking for old pictures
and history of Saskatchewan.

I discovered a picture of one of our  neighbours first log/sod pioneer  house.

www.sasksettlement.com

lloyd  friedrick