[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Dreger Mysteries

William Remus remus at hawaii.edu
Sat Sep 16 22:03:28 PDT 2006

If you combine these three message together, the results are interesting. In Part 1 I ask about the August Dreger family. This includes his son August and its was his son that began the four Dreger girls that married the Pokrants in part 2. In part 3 Delores notes that her note "Augusta died in Morris, Man.  I take it that she was  related to the four Dreger sisters who married four Pokrant  brothers at Rosenfeld, Man."

So if true all the Pokrant information tells us they all we related. I looked in the SGGEE files and I can find a son of Martin Dreger and Karoline Freigang named Leopold August who is the right age to me the August I am looking for ...

Bill Remus