[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Dreger Mysteries

Delores Stevens deloresstevens at sasktel.net
Sun Sep 17 18:47:29 PDT 2006

Hi Bill

If I follow this correctly then Augusta would be a cousin to all the Dreger
sisters married to the Pokrant family.  Ewald Wushke is the one that says
there is this relationship.  Do not know if this is his assumption or based
on some fact.  The letter that I have, not addressed to me, does not specify
this.  He states that these same Dregers were related to the ones at
Mossbank.  The ones at Mossbank are not related to the Augusta.

This may sound confusing, but that is due to my having 2 Dreger/Draeger
lines on my mothers side.  One for her father and one for her mother.  Then
there are the Dregers at Yellowgrass whom I have no clue who they belong to.

Thank you for all the information.
Delores