[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Family Photo Album

Brent & Pam Sattler bpsattler at sasktel.net
Mon Apr 9 19:38:37 PDT 2007

I recently was given an old family photo album that belonged to my g
grandfather's aunt.  The album was given to her in 1903 and the pictures
date around 1905.
Most of the pictures were taken in Plauen, Vogtlund, Saxony, Germany.
Unfortunately, few of the pictures tell who the photos are of.  I know
they are of my Hauer ancestors but not sure which ones.
The only identification is the photgrapher.  Below is a list of the
photographers or photography business and the location.

Atelier Strauss; Plauen; Albertplatz 12
Gustav Kneisel; Plauen
Hofphotograph Kolby; Plauen; Rädel-Strasse 1
Heinrich Täuber; Plauen; oberer Graben 17
Friedrich Kolby; Zwickau; Plauensche Strasse
Heinrich Axtmann; Plauen; Banhofstr. 27
Hermann Ehrlich; Plauen; Bahnhofstrasse
Heinrich Wagner; Ehrenfriedersdorf; Chemnitzerstrasse
Alfred Bohn; Plauen; Albertplatz 14
M. Scheinfuss; Reichenbach; Bahnhoffstr. 16

Can anyone help me as to where to go from here?  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Kyle Sattler
Milestone, SK