[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] karl samuel FRISKE and amelia GEISLER

pat anderson mrspatanderson at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 11 13:21:48 PDT 2007

KARL SAMUEL FRISKE was born April 22, 1866 in Autemfha, Poland, and died
April 6, 1963 in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.
He married AMELIA GEISLER November 25, 1892 in Volenien, Poland or Volhynia,
Russia, daughter of FREDERICK GEISLER
They had 18 children one of whom was my maternal grandfather WILHELM FRISKE
born January 16th 1896
Birth place for Wilhelm FRISKE (obtained from his war enlistment record)
shows Techudnow,Volhynia, Russia.
I have information on Wilhelm's siblings and their progressive families.
I am interested in going backward and learning about his parents and
previous generations.
I am uncertain as to how to proceed from here.
I do not read or speak German or Polish. Can anyone give me direction?
Sincerely,
Pat Anderson
Saskatchewan, Canada