[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Gustav Richter

HeinrichRichter1 at aol.com HeinrichRichter1 at aol.com
Sun Apr 15 13:16:53 PDT 2007

Jerry:

Many thanks for such a great and complete response. You're  probably correct
that my Grandfather, Gustav Richter was born in  Tomaschew in 1872.
Researching my family has been somewhat  confusing as the village names of Jalowica,
Analivka, Anieluwka and  Anielowice seem to be used almost interchangeably
throughout many of my extended  family's records. Many of them were born and died
there.
Does anyone know the history of Jalowica? I was told that Jalowica was
burned as the Germans were being transported farther East at the beginning  of
W.W.I.

Thanks again.
Heinrich