[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] German emigration records

Yamkin66 at aol.com Yamkin66 at aol.com
Tue Dec 4 10:41:08 PST 2007

I am looking for German emigration records and/or Polish immigration  records.
My great grandfather was Fredrich Spahl born in Kallstadt Germany in  1819.
He married Elenore Psill in Kalisz Poland in 1851.  I found my  grandfather
Julius Spahl in the Ellis Island records.  I am trying to find  where my gg
grand father died either in Germany or Poland.
Sorry for not being that clear in my previous request.

Ruth