[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Many thanks and my updated website

Reiner Kerp mail at reiner-kerp.de
Mon Jan 1 14:12:15 PST 2007

Dear fellowsearchers,

after being back "on-line" again, I want to thank all of you for the
Christmas-greetings and the good wishes for the new year.

During the past holydays I wiped together all the data I have into a single
GEDCOM-file (about 2MB). I first wanted to load it up to GEDBAS
(http://gedbas.genealogy.net) but this doesn´t work present time. So I
updated my website:
http://reiner-kerp.de (still in German only)
and also made the GEDCOM-file available for download:
http://reiner-kerp.de/allesdsoh.ged.
As this file is created by PAF, the best result will be shown in PAFof
course (my self-defined events).

Thank you again and wishing you all the best for the new year and at least
as much luck with genealogy as I had last year,

Reiner