[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] RES: Help with a marriage register

Mauricio Norenberg mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 03:39:45 PST 2007

Jerry,

Thanks for the help.
Very bad news for the records... it means that i've stopped in the time?
As I can see, there are no records near 1860.
I don't know what I can do now.

Maybe I can research where Ferdinand born. Maybe were born in a German
State?
By the way, Piotrkow was Russian or German in that age? Sorry my
desinformation.

Mauricio