[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] One more name and a map recommendation

Chris Menke prussialives at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 27 23:30:10 PST 2007

I forgot to put the name MUELLER. Specifically Rosalie Mueller of Mariendorf, Volhynia.

  Also for my research I got a map of Poland. "Hildebrand's" 1:600,000 scale. I like it because the detail is good, but most importantly it has a lot of the town's names in German also; even many smaller towns.
  Chris Menke

Researching Menke / Manke, Brandt, Schappert / Schuppert, Knorr
  in Prussia, German-Poland, Russian-Poland, Volhynia, Galicia