[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] House numbers

Bill Fife wmfife at telus.net
Mon Jan 29 14:39:36 PST 2007

All the church records I have viewed from Galicia have the house number
listed.  It does make it much easier to trace families as very often one of
the children eventually resides in the house when the parents pass on.  It
also makes it easier to trace the parents when the writing is bad as the
house number at birth is a good clue to the parents.

Bill