[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Spitzer

Serwaty prserwaty at yahoo.de
Mon Jun 4 12:54:09 PDT 2007

Hello, this week I've got the marriage-certificated from my grandparents
from Posen.

Now I want write this new Infos:

1.
24.06.1923 Marriage Leopold Spitzer, 25 years old, living in "Gemeinde"
Ruszkowo, by his brother-in-law in Rudzk Maly, born in Laczki as son from
Adolf Spitzer, farmer, living there and his spouse Augusta nee also Spitzer
(she was died before this day)
with
Misses Olga Drews, 19 years old, living in "Gemeinde" Piotrkow, by her
parents in Zakrety,  born in Zakrety as daughter from Julian Drews, farmer
and his spouse Henrietta nee Jesse,
both ev.-augs. Church.
both have closed a contract at 14.06.1923 by the notary Czeslaw Glonkowski.
witnesses: Ludwik Kaschube, farmer, living in Rudzk Maly, 46 years and
Karol Tom, master of a house in Sompolno, 47 years old.

2.
12.11.1932 Marriage Leopold Spitzer, farmer in Zakrety, 34 years, living in
"Gemeinde" Piotrkow, .....(see overhead), defuncted married couple Adolf
Spitzer and Augusta nee also Spitzer,

Widower from Olga geb. Drews, died in Zakrety at 27.08.1932
with
Misses Alma Drews, 17 years old, living in "Gemeinde" Piotrkow, by her
mother in Zakrety, born there as daughter from Julian Drews (died before his
day), farmer and his spouse Henrietta nee Jesse,
both ev.-augs. Church.
witnesses: Artur Kaschube, farmer, living in Rudzk Maly, 25 years and
Ferdynand Walner, farmer in Marysinki (?), 65 years old.

In the database from sggee I find an Adolf Spitzer married with Auguste nee
also Spitzer, but the sender did'nt have more informations.

Please excuse my englisch, I try it and I hope you can understand it.

Perhaps some of you know one of this names, perhaps some of you have new
infos form me.

Sincerely
Petra

www.serwaty.de

  _____

Ich verwende die kostenlose Version von SPAMfighter,
die bei mir bis jetzt 760 Spammails entfernt hat.
Fur private Anwender ist SPAMfighter vollig kostenlos!
Jetzt gratis testen: hier klicken <http://www.spamfighter.com/lde> .