[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] LODZ FHC FILMS

MIKE MCHENRY maurmike1 at verizon.net
Tue Oct 23 17:41:10 PDT 2007

Rose

I f you look closely you will see a line has been drawn through his record.
On the far right the notation "Trachoma" the eye ailment. I think he was
deported. No trace of him in the USA. In 1910 there is a Rudolf Manzei,
alternate spelling, same birth year approximately hailing from
Maluszew-Plock father Ferdinand. Ferdinand was my grandmothers fathers name.
I wonder if this is the same fellow. I went through some of the Lodz trinity
films no Manzei/Mancei appear. I was wondering about the surrounding
villages.

MIKE

maurmike1 at verizon.net