[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Herbstreit

Rick Herbstreit rickherb at qwest.net
Wed Apr 16 19:53:26 PDT 2008

Hi  all,

I am looking for any information on the family name of Herbstreit, here
is what I have:

*	My Klan originated in Wurttemberg, Germany.
*	Great Grandfather: Jakob Herbstreit, born 1850, Gumbien, Poland.
married Christine Bauer 1874.
*	Grandfather: Gustav Herbstreit, born 1895, Sergoevka, Volhynia,
Russia. married Edna Schoenfeldt in the US (no date).
*	Great Uncle: Daniel Herbstreit, born January 21, 1889
Shatshinskiyuta, Volhynia, Russia. Married Pauline Pollee (no Date).

This information may not be accurate, but close to correct.

I am looking for any information someone may have. Sorry I don't have
more, that is why I am writing, my Dad did not share information before
his passing. I am trying to trace my roots!

Thank You in advance,

Richard Allan Herbstreit