Re: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] MÜLLER / KURTZ / JANOTT from Grodziec ev.

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 21 14:00:31 PDT 2008

Michael,

I cannot advise about the 1834-37 gap except to say that sometimes books or even pages just simply go missing without explanation.  I was researching a family in Reformed Church records in Neu Isenberg, Germany.  I found a  possible connection  giving  info about  the groom in a 1730s marriage.  When I turned the page to get confirming info about the bride, there was a gap of 10 years!  I couldn't even find anything about possible children.

However, concerning the earlier years, the Polish Archives apparently have records for 1803-1821 - see   http://baza.archiwa.gov.pl/sezam/pradziad.php?l=en   They also have civilian records of some kind going all the way back to 1675.  These apparently were not microfilmed by the LDS.

Jerry Frank