[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Mantay and Driesner families

Jorge Driesner jorge at driesner.org
Fri Aug 29 14:43:07 PDT 2008

Gary, Jerry, Sig,

You are wonderfull!!! Thank you a lot. I have no words, because we are
searching for years and
never found so many usefull information. I will later ask you for
recomendations about a good
translator of the documents of my family, when it arrives from the USA,
where my uncle has it.

But I dont find the Google Map reference for the city near Goldap... but you
all gived me a big
light to find a direction to continue searching...

These maps you searched, they exist online? Do you know that the village of
Pulin in Volynia still
exist? Maybe a travel to Poland will be a good thing... :-)

Well, in Spain we dont have old german inmigration, only in these last 20
years, following the sun
and the spanish beach. ;-)

Thank you again and best regards,
Jorge Driesner