[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Locating records

Earl.Schultz Earl.Schultz at telusplanet.net
Mon Dec 15 12:20:38 PST 2008

Herschuel, I can't help you specifically but the Fenske name is common in
the Plock area.  I am familiar with the name in the Michalki-Rypin parish
and also in the Lutheran Churches around Torun (Thorn).  One of my earliest
ancestors was a Fenske from Thorn in the late 1600s and that may be where
your family also originated from.  However, between WWI and the 1600s is a
lot of research and I think you'd have to get Augusta's parents' names to be
able to research the databases that are available.  Good luck.

Earl Schultz

Message: 1