[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Locating records

Joyce Guasch jguasch at fastmail.net
Mon Dec 15 15:09:16 PST 2008

I just finished extracting EWZ records from a film covering four villages in
the Wlodawa area of East Poland. Two sisters living in Dubeczno: Auguste
Fenske, born 1872 in Laskowizna near Warchau and Karoline Fenske born 1881
in the Chelm area. Their father: Jakob Fenske, born Laskowizna and died in
Poprawka. If you are interested in seeing these records, let me know and
I'll email them to you.

Joyce Guasch