[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] KROENING - translation

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 13 05:52:04 PST 2008

For those who cannot read Dieter's posting, here is a rough translation.

--------------------------------
We are searching in the region of Lodz.

According to a statement of my aunt, her parents
would go to market in Lodz so the family must
have lived close by.  I am looking for:

Death of August Kroening (born 21 May 1845 at Leg
Suchodol) and his wife Eva Kliese (born 05 July 1841 in Piotrkowek)
His wife must have died between 1886 and 1901.
There apparently were also more children but no
others are recorded in the Ilow church books.

What became of the children:
(here follows the list below with birth dates)

How can help.
Hearty greetings,
Dieter Beutel

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta