[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] location of Freitagsheim near Miloslaw in the Posen province of Wreschen

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 7 20:09:28 PST 2008

Bialepiontkowo is located 5 km WSW of Miloslaw and is actually
spelled Biale Piatkowo where the a in Piatkowo has a diacritical hook
under it giving it an "on" sound.  This is one of the places I
suggested earlier based on the fact that Piatek = Friday.

Appears that this is the place you are looking for.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca