[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] photographer in Prussia

Edelgard Strobel udo-edelgard at freenet.de
Fri Nov 28 09:18:10 PST 2008

Hello John,

there is a German database with historical photo studios. I have found "Th.
Jacobsohn, place: Falkenburg/Pommern" (place name today "Zlocieniec", time
frame: about 1908).

http://db.genealogy.net/fotostudios/auswahl.php?Kurzname=Jacobsohn

details:
http://db.genealogy.net/fotostudios/details.php?ID=665

Maybe this is the one you are looking for.

Regards from Germany,

Edelgard (Strobel)