[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] FROESCHKE from Volhynia

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 26 09:09:11 PDT 2008

Christoph,

Have you considered alternate spellings?  In the
St. Petersburg extractions I see

Fraske
Freske
Frieske
Friske
Frischke
Froschke

Any of these could be legitimate variations or extraction errors.

Of course these are all pre1885 so establishing a
firm connection without verifying data may still be a problem.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca