[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ger-Poland-Volhynia Digest, Vol 64, Issue 2

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Wed Sep 3 08:15:23 PDT 2008

Ann Rosemary,

Your email is very generic.   If you want this group to help you, you
need to start with some very specific information about what you do
know.   Since you say that the family came to the USA, then it makes
sense to start with information sufficient that they can be found in the
1930 and earlier censuses.   Also include full names and death dates
that can be looked up in the USA social security death index.

Gary Warner