[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Translation please?

joepessarra joepessarra at suddenlink.net
Tue Feb 17 12:19:42 PST 2009

Polish phone directory at http://www.ksiazka-telefoniczna.com/  has 7 Kruszynski listings in Inowroclaw.  Could not find Kruszynski in the other towns you mentioned, and no Mosayenska(i) in any of the towns.

If you want to  do some more searching in the phone directory, you put the town name in the Miasto block, and surname in the Nazwisko block.

You might send some letters to your distant cousins, and make some headway.

Good luck.

Joe in Texas