[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Joyce Guash, this is for you!

albertmuth at aol.com albertmuth at aol.com
Sat Feb 28 20:26:50 PST 2009

I lurk on this website without saying much.  SGGEE has so many knowledgeable people, willing to help.
I throw my two cents out when I have something substantive to say.

Joyce, your greatgrandparents Daniel Gurke and Eleonore Ratz were married at Lipno 6 Mar 1859.  Film 0714861, 1859 #18
Chat with me privately.

Al Muth
Livonia, MI