[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] DNA

Carol Duff cmduff at redwing.net
Fri Jun 12 17:22:28 PDT 2009

I got DNA tested by getting the swab from my brother. I have this family
back to the 1600's in Germany. But the DNA came back most prominent in
Spain, France and England.  So now more mysteries. However, my Volhynia
ancestry is on my mother's side. There is only one male that I know of,
far away. And the next closest family members (Male) are in Canada. I
wish there were more possibility for those who are female. About as
close as I get there is Cleopatra and I don't know if I believe that.