[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Sending money to Poland

PnSWork at aol.com PnSWork at aol.com
Sat Jun 13 12:55:13 PDT 2009

A few months ago, someone posted a reply to a message recommending a
service that would send a debit card to a recipient in Europe.  I now need  to
send some money to a contact in Poland, but sadly, I have lost that  reference
to the website that performed this service.  I tried to check the  mailing
list archives, but I couldn't find the note because it was a reply,  and it
doesn't seem like we can search anything more than the subjects, dates or
submitters.

Thanks very much for any assistance anyone can provide.

    -Paul
fingertips.