[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Radom church document request

Hannes Werner Hannes.Werner at online.de
Sun May 31 14:09:02 PDT 2009

Hello Earl,

seems there is some special regulation for Radom area. Any time when I asked
for e. g. a birth-record at states-archive in Radom I was advised to contact
the evang.-augsb. church.
Even SEZAM shows that the states-archive only keeps the "alegata".

Requiring documents from town office via polish embassy is really very
expensive !!! The reason for high costs is: documents are certified !

Hannes W.
Germany