[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Family BRACHMANN from Dombrowa and Romanow / Volhynia

Joseph Pessarra joepessarra at suddenlink.net
Tue Jan 5 14:26:03 PST 2010

Believe the name of the town is Friedland.  Germany telephone directory at
http://www.dastelefonbuch.de/  has one Brachmann listed for Friedland,
Mecklenburg-Vorpommern.

Heinrich Brachmann, 17098 Friedland, phone 039601-2-00-63.

There are 7 listings of Brachmann within about 60 km (36 miles) of
Friedland.

Maybe some letters to these people would get you some answers for your
search.

Good luck,

Joe in Texas