[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Chodecz / Mielno

Hannes Werner Hannes.Werner at online.de
Mon Jan 11 15:15:46 PST 2010

Hi Magda,

don't know whether it helps:
i just looked at some registers of Chodziez EVANG. parish from 1818 ff.

Abraham, Anna Luisa
Abraham, Johann August
Abraham, Johann Concordia

Abraham, Gottlieb

Abraham, Maria Elisabeth

and 1819-20

oo Johann Krause oo Apollonia Abraham

*Abraham, Samuel Benjamin
Abraham, Johann Michael
Abraham, Johann Ludwig
Abraham, Anna Rosina
Abraham, Johann Gottlieb
Abraham, Wilhelm Ferdinand
Abraham, Johann Eduard
Abraham, Johann Wilhelm

maybe you'll find more at lutheran church ?

Hannes W.
Germany