[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kaminski and Sebroski from Rypin

Hal and Jan Kamm hjkamm at charter.net
Mon Jan 11 17:24:01 PST 2010

I have been researching my paternal  grandparents and think  that Ludwig and Arthur Kaminski came from Rypin and/or Plock in 1900 for Ludwig, 1907 for Arthur, and my grandmother Mary Sebroski (orZabroski) came in 1889.

Ludwig and Arthur's parents were John Kaminski and Louisa Brinkmann or Brickmann.

Mary's parents were John Sebroski and mother was Sophie ?Kommroske.

Other close family friends from Rypin were Krupps (Otto, Ottilie, Henry, Oscar, Leopold, Helen) whose father was Emil Krupp, mother was Natalie.

Also Otto Neske who came from Rypin about 1902.

I joined SGGEE recently and have not found anything on this site that sheds light on these families.

What other resources are available through SGGEE?

Thanks

Hal Kamm