[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] KRUEGER + JESSE from Eduardo Kommers

Gutte kolonist1978 at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 29 12:19:11 PDT 2010

Dear Mr. Kommers,
I have some details about Ludwig Jesse. But I don't know if it is the same
person.

Ludwig Jesse married Ottilie Gurke about 1896 in ...., Poland. Ludwig was
born 17.09.1871 in Babyak, Poland, Russia ?? (lt. Standard Certificate of
Death) and died on 02.03.1956 in Forest Grove, Washington, Oregon, USA about
age 85. They had six children: Louise, Natalie, August, Martha, Albert and
Walter.

Name of his father: August Jesse

Name of his mother: no record

Is it possible that it is the same person?

Best regards

Sandra Gutte
Germany

Message: 1