[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Salzburger Expulsion Lists...

Spaghettitree at aol.com Spaghettitree at aol.com
Wed Apr 13 19:55:21 PDT 2011

You might be interested to know that "The Salzburger Expulsion Lists" book
was published in English in 1999.  _www.pictonpress.com_
(http://www.pictonpress.com)   Edited by Lewis  Bunker Rohrbach.  773 pp including index
Perhaps more  available on used book websites by now.

Maureen

In a message dated 4/13/2011 7:33:53 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,