[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Bierwagen / Schmidtke

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 18 21:23:21 PDT 2011

Charlotte,

It has been mentioned in other messages on this topic that Fredrick, Ferdinand and Valentyne are separate names.

I just would like to say that I have seen Friedrich and Ferdinand interchanged in some birth, death or marriage records I have looked at in Central Poland.  I don't feel the people themselves got this mixed up but rather the pastor or the recorder made the mistake when the entries were made.

Rose Ingram