[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Reschke's from Volhynia/Russia

Karen Headrick heddy1 at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 9 06:48:49 PST 2011

I am researching the Reschke family from Volhynia who were classified as "Germans from Russia". My great-grandfather was Heinrich Reschke and he had several children. These are the names of the ones I am aware of:  Emil, Leonhard, Jakob, Edmund, Lydia, Louise, Hulda. On one document I have it shows a birthplace that looks like Tarnasvolle, the other Seferinova,however, I have been unsuccessful in locating either one.    If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it.  Thank you.

Karen Headrick